Thursday, March 13, 2008

Sleepless nights...zzz

Ugh...you're probably thinking the title has something to do with Olivia getting up at night...well, not so. She sleeps 11-12 hours a night. I have reached the point in my pregnancy that my mind must have chosen to block out ( kind of like labor). I go to sleep around 10pm or so and for the past 3 nights pop wide awake at 11:30pm. The crazy part is I feel like it is 5 am or something.. I am seriously WIDE AWAKE. Ai, yi, yi...

Last night at 11:30pm I let the dog out, checked my email, put on some chapstick, got a small glass of milk, checked my email again ( like seriously who is going to be emailing me at that time of night...), and then crawled back into bed.

I remember now when I was pregnant with Olivia that this started happening around this time but I completely forgot how ANNOYING it is!

xoxoox

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Wow, Olivia is a great sleeper! My kids never did that... still to this day.

Sorry about the lack of sleep. I remember that too and I totally feel for you. Maybe more exercise during the day would help. Also, I used to sleep with a wedge pillow and that helped. Sorry. :(

H said...

oh I remember that! Awful. It's like it prepares us to deal with the first 2 months of newborns :)