Friday, June 15, 2007
A Day at the Beach!
Olivia had her first true "California" day at the beach last Sunday! Since my dad was in town from Wisconsin we decided it would be fun to drive down to Orange County ( about an hour from us) and go to Newport Beach ( one of Chad and my favorite spots). The day was perfect...it started out cool, foggy, and misty and then by noon the sun came out and it was the perfect temperature with a slight breeze. We found a great spot to lay out our towels and put up our umbrella. Olivia didn't know quite what to think at first...she loved squeezing the sand between her fingers and sure enough a couple handfuls ended up in her mouth. (we are still finding sand in her diaper....hee..hee.). She really enjoyed pouring the buckets of COLD ocean water all over herself and laughing... it was such a joy to see her doing something that Chad and I love to do. I'm sure that we will have many more beach trips to come this summer..:-)



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love her little swimsuit!! So cute! Gosh, I can't believe she's nine months already...she is perfect!
i miss the beach!!!! i love it when you post pics of your family...and i love seeing olivia grow :)
Post a Comment