My lack of posting these last few months has brought me to realize that my life is really changing. Changing for the good? I hope so...I find that a lot of days are spent washing dish after dish, folding shirt after shirt, giving time-out after time-out..but that's what i signed on for , right? *sigh*. Don't get me wrong, i am blessed, truly blessed...and writing a post like this , well, it kinda makes me feel*icky*. There are so , so many people in the world that don't even come close to what I have, BUT, this is my blog therefore a little whining now and then can do a mommy some good.
So here I am ..feeling fat, kinda grumpy, and in real need of a good , long, nap. ( there it is world.. i have put it out there. ) :-)
Not to mention it is raining today and we woke up this morning with a wet kitchen floor...( the roof is leaking again.) ...I think that it may be time for a new roof...another *sigh*. That might feel good though, "stripping" off the old and laying a "new" roof down? Too many metaphors i think...
I don't have any solutions for how to fix how I feel EXCEPT to not dwell to long it IT. I think that moving forward and having a plan might be good ....but what is my plan? I really don't know. Confused yet? I know I am...
My saving grace is my husband. companion. friend of friends...thank the LORD that he is beside me. Who else would put up with me? my craziness, my lack of housekeeping skills...*a-hem*.
...These last few months I feel like I am 'barely" keeping my head above water...can't float and can't swim...maybe like dogpaddling..
Anyone else feel that way?????
1 comment:
me!!!! right there with you!
Post a Comment