1. It's not yesterday...(don't even ask..almost 3 year old tantrum city!)
2. There are good leftovers in the fridge for lunch when I get home from work ( i.e. yummy homemade garlic mashed potatoes and some very nice looking veggies for a salad)
3. Finn blew me kisses for the first time as I left for work this morning..*sigh*
4. Did I mention, it's not yesterday today???
5. It's only 3 days until my baby girl turns 3..then we get to start celebrating!
6. Because it's monday, I don't have to come back to work until Saturday.. nice!
and finally...
7. Today begins my new committment to my overall health and well-being. I will be launching a new blog designed to encourage mommies ( and myself) and help with my goals of being a more well rounded ( physically, spritually, and emotionally) mother of two kids.
More about that to come...
xoxoxo
1 comment:
can't wait to see the new blog! sounds like a great idea!
Post a Comment