Thursday, February 05, 2009

First Haircut!

Well, the time finally came for Olivia to have a little trim on her hair. This last weekend I was giving Chad his monthly trim and we both decided ( while watching olivia bound around the backyard) that her curls were looking a little snaggly. So , we bribed her with a cookie and had her sit for her first haircut/trim. I decided to layer it a little bit so that her curls would bounce a little more.. it worked great! Deep down I was VERY afraid that I would cut her hair and the curls would disappear but that DEFINITELY did not happen. She sat very still and was very patient with me.. (even when I came at her later with the scissors cuz I saw some spots I had missed).

Enjoy!

xoxo



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the Halloween dress!! Hey, at least y'all got your money's worth...Bryce hasn't worn his monkey suit for awhile.. :) I can't wait to comment on her haircut when I see her in two weeks!