Ok,... so today I am so totally bored and tired I decided to iron my bed sheets....I know what ya'll are thinking , "Is she crazy?" but since Chad installed my clothesline I have been line drying everything and ironing sheets makes them soooooo super soft. Anyway, that's the plan for the day , plus maybe making some pumpkin bread...:-) Good times at the Barber house.. ha!!!
3 comments:
That's awesome! I've been wanting to iron my sheets because they DO turn out so much cozier :)
I am so glad I finally got to meet Olivia. She's a beautiful baby I'm so happy for you guys. I'm so glad you came to visit!!!! I definitely want to come out and see you guys again soon-steal some of your sunshine! Hope you had a safe trip back home love you guys lots xo xo
~Ness
Yeah!! We finally got to meet the precious bundle and she is just that!! What a beautiful girl!! Thanks for coming down to SD to visit so we could meet Ms. Olivia...what a sweetie pie!
Love,
Kirsten & Matt Kester
Post a Comment